This bear was one I made up from another knitter's loom bear pattern, separate from my own bear patterns. I wanted to see what a loom bear knits up like, and now I have my version!
"Princess Dementia" otherwise known as "Pajama Bear". Items she wears are designed to remind the elderly to remember their hat, wear a shawl, wash their hands, wear their slippers, put a nice little scarf on because they are worth the trouble, wear their ID bracelet, and it is okay to fall asleep in the wheelchair because this bear does it all the time. I may be making these up for nursing home residents. And yes, my Princess Dementia sits in my wheelchair most of the day - shhhh, she's probably asleep!
This image and idea is not authorized for anyone else's use, under US copyright laws. (c) laeom
The original loom knit bear pattern is here: Loom Knit Bear The author of that pattern shares it freely on YouTube, and check her videos because she had revised the pattern. I used it to make bear body pieces, and changed some aspects of her pattern, before I developed my bear further. My own knitted bear patterns are almost ready for release and will be in my Etsy Shop shortly. They are not loom bears.

No comments:
Post a Comment